PREPARE FOR THE UPCOMING SEMINAR – LEARN THE 5 PILLARS OF HEALTH
You are surrounded everyday by toxins and chemicals that are affecting your overall health and wellness. These toxins come from the environment, the foods you eat, household chemicals and even medications. To live a life of optimal health, these toxins need to be removed.
You know the saying “you are what you eat.” The food you put in your body affects how your body produces energy, heals, and functions. Nutrition is a significant factor in your overall health due to the effects it has on your body and your quality of life.
Your body will benefit from proper fitness and exercise. Some of these benefits include weight loss, increased energy, reduced stress and an overall better quality of life.
4. Nervous System:
Your nervous system is responsible for managing all healing and function of the body. In order to have the highest quality of life, this system must be working at 100%. Damage to this system will cause improper communication throughout your body, causing your body to be sick and unable to heal at its highest potential.
- Hormone imbalances can affect your sleep cycles, carbohydrate cravings, and fat burning. Understanding how hormones affect your body and the healing process will enable you to get healthier much faster.
Belly Fat Frustration? It May Not Be Your Fault!
Do you see your body type in the picture? How your body stores fat can reveal both the cause and the solution to your weight loss struggles.
For success, you simply must understand how fat is burned and health is created:
- Being overweight is not a disease; it’s a symptom of diminished health. If you can’t lose weight and keep it off, it’s because there’s something wrong with your health, which includes hormonal imbalances. If you want to lose weight permanently, you must start getting healthy.
- Eating fat does not make you fat; it’s the inability to burn fat that makes you fat. You must enlist the right hormones to burn fat, reverse the signs of aging and give you the quality of life you deserve.
- Cutting calories doesn’t work. For most people with stubborn weight or cellulite, this is the last thing they should be doing IT DOESN’T WORK!
- Yes, many people are successfully losing weight on modern weight-loss programs, but they are NOT losing weight PERMANENTLY— and seldom healthfully.
- If you have a stubborn weight problem, “moderation in all things” will not work for you until you get healthy.
- The weight loss approach that’s best for you depends on your body type, which relates directly to hormonal imbalances.
- If you use the wrong kinds of exercise for your type of hormonal imbalances, your exercise program may actually be hindering your efforts to regain you health and achieve permanent weight loss.
- Breaking old habits can be more rewarding than you think!
- Get the details about the 3 top secrets of permanent weight loss. Understand the science, and find real inspiration!
Learn about Stress, Hormones & Weight Loss at the next FREE Seminar.
CALL NOW, SEATING IS LIMITED!
Please RSVP to (512) 260-0905