- ¾ cup organic/raw butter, unsalted
- 1 cup coconut sugar or ¼ cup stevia Or to taste
- 1 ½ cups almond meal/flour
- ½ cup organic coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt or pink salt
- 4 free range eggs
- ½ cup raw or organic whole milk (or full fat coconut milk)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Cream together butter and sugar with electric hand mixer until smooth.
- Add in eggs one at a time, and beat until fully blended.
- Add milk and vanilla and mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine flours, salt, and baking powder.
- Beat the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until creamy.
- Spread into a 9”x13” cake pan greased with grapeseed oil spray (or preferred oil) and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean. Serve with fresh berries as topping.