- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into bite-size florets after being stemmed
- 1 tsp. of cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp. of coconut oil
- 1 medium, finely chopped onion
- 1 stemmed, seeded, and chopped jalapeno
- 3 ripe, finely chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup of kale, chopped
- 1 tbsp. of cumin powder
- 2 tsp. of ginger paste
- 1 tsp. of turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp. of coriander powder
- 1 can coconut milk, full-fat, unsweetened
- 2 tbsp. of chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp. of sea salt
- Pour the coconut oil in a medium sized stock pot, and heat for half a minute on medium heat.
- Stir in the cumin seeds, and mix until they begin to sputter. Add the finely chopped onion and cook for another 60 seconds. Then, add the tomatoes, mix well, and cook for several more minutes until they soften. Once the tomatoes get soft, add the rest of ingredients, and mix well.
- Simmer for about 15 minutes, with the lid on. Stir every five minutes to prevent burning. Serve, and enjoy! If there’s some leftover stew, store it in an air-tight container and use it for another meal.